Monday, August 19, 2013

10 Observations on Day 19

After 18 days of eating a new diet I have a few observations:

1. I weigh 201 lbs. which means I have lost 11 pounds.This is not water weight.

2. I seem to be taking in on average 1800 calories per day.  This is not  a target or goal, just an observation. I am counting for now just to see what I average in caloric intake.

3. I am not hungry. If I am I eat. I don't feel deprived. I do still crave certain foods like ribs, bacon,    sausage and Mexican food.

4.  For the most part the food I am eating is good. It's good, but not great. It is good enough though and   the fact that I am feeling better makes up the difference.

5.  I am getting used to not eating meat and dairy. I think that I will like this diet even more after 30 days.

6.  My kids like most of the food and are eating much better. They are eating a better variety of foods.       They do not complain about the fact that they are not eating candy, ice cream, cookies etc. They are      enjoying the fruit and smoothies I serve them instead.

7. I am getting plenty of protein (more about that later).

8.  I don't spend as much time obsessing about what I'm going to eat. Food for me is an addiction for sure.

9.  Carrie is losing weight too. She looks great.

10.  The more I feel better the more I want other people to know about this.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment